It's the children's summer vacation soon and the annual trips are planned.
First stop will be Manila of course. My youngest sister is tying the knot and I have to be there to make sure it's tight (baka mali ang buhol haha) It will be a short visit as I have to get back to work before taking off for 2 weeks.
Being more environmental as our kids grow bigger, we decided to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand and visit the Elephant Nature Park there. We'll spend a night in a hut and the comfort of our mosquito nets. I haven't told my kids yet or they won't stop asking me when when when are we leaving. I'd rather they don't look forward too much ahead so they don't forget to enjoy and appreciate "today."
Our connecting flights were pretty tricky to arrange but when there's a will there's a way, ey? Singapore-Bangkok-ChiangMai-Kuala Lumpur-Langkawi-Singapore. Thanks to the budget airlines and we didn't have to pay a fortune! After the 4 days in Thailand, we'll be flying to Langkawi and staying 10 days there. I found a 4-star resort with not so painful rates and gives me the peace of mind that my kids can still continue schooling after vacationing and also satisfying the hubs' standard (I think) ;-p
Am so much looking forward to getting away from city life. It really gets boring with just shoppers and malls around.
Life outside the bubble please?
6 comments:
wow, that's quite an itinerary! i'm sure the kids will have a great time. ingats! :)
hi tin, oo nga eh excited na ako and can't wait to tell Alyanna specially about it! (she loves animals sobra)
làngkàwi! uy, photos photos hà, Im thinking to be there in one of our àsià tràvels in làngkàwi, gàndà dàw dyn!
pero no holidày for me this yeàr,(sàd)
ànywày, enjoy nàture, i dont like màll visitngs àlso, màs màgàstos, lol
alot have said its nice daw so we'll see. naka-swerteng ok yung pricing so pinatulan ko na
Soon soon soon and we'll meet up, yehey!
yes! and am looking for it.
Post a Comment