Friday, June 5, 2009

Remi-missing

I've been browsing through photos from my CD's and photo sites lately. It's the once in a while moment when you feel like reminiscing and then wonder, where have those days gone? Then asking yourself if you would've lived it differently. I probably would.

This shot was taken in Germany on 2005. It was around end October and actually my favorite season. Autumn.  The little ones and I biked to this playground where I was making photos for memorabilia's sake. I miss this time of the year!

Stop! you human. Always wanting what you don't have. 

8 comments:

tin said...

i love sydney's autumn, too! nice pic. scrap-worthy! :)

marie said...

It's just naman normal to miss and reminisce at times specially places you've once called home.

Francesca said...

kelàn bàlik nyo sà europe, gàndà ng weàther dito, wether wether gà..à

Unknown said...

hay naku kumare, the other day eh nagba-browse ako ng fotopage ko...aba eh kadaming old pics. karamihan eh Germany pix...nakaka-miss talaga. minsan kapag may time ka eh balikan mo din...may mga pix tayo doon...mga kulitan days.

justice said...

Francesca, ewan ko. mukhang ma-a-agnas ako dito sa bansang ito

justice said...

tin, inggit ako sayo. would love to see australia one day. hay

justice said...

ate marie, actually di ko yata talaga tatanggaping home dito but it's called for kaya ayan. Pag nagkachance eh sigurado, lalayas ako :)

justice said...

kumare, nabalikan ko na ng ilang beses yung fotopage ko. don nga yata nasimulang magmuni-muni ako sa good old days.