
We've been consistently going to Harry's Bar to watch the 10pm matches and my addiction for a good soccer game is getting more and more. After years of trying to understand the "odd" rules, and frowning at the best of "no real" pain actors, I find myself screaming and booing at heart-stopping attempts and bad calls.
Last night was one of them. I painted the German flag on my chest, my children's cheeks and my helper's arm before we went to Paulaner Brauhaus to share the excitement with other fanatics and enjoy a "healthy" portion of pork knuckle and sauerkraut.
Soon as the game began, the loud noises of casual chitchat was gone and the room was filled with cheers, claps and hoots! 93 minutes of adrenalin rush was all worth it because Germany I would say, played very, very well this time. Excellent team play!
This Saturday, July 3rd is yet another heart pounder. Germany vs Argentina. I'm rooting for good, old, cold Germany of course, but Argentina's no easy contender.
No comments:
Post a Comment