Friday, June 18, 2010

I keep coming back to Manila

Five days in Manila seemed short but my siblings and I made the most out of it, as always. Well planned places to go to and last minute changes all made the vacation typical of "US". In the midst of that full schedule, I was able to meet with good friends and have sinful hours of sweets at Cafe Breton.

I was shopping for Tees and pants and even kiddie schoolbags-cum-luggages like crazy because the price was so low and my suitcase was empty because I arrived with it full of "pasalubongs and padalas" an excuse to fill it up.

We went to Tagaytay Highlands and stayed there for 3 days. Swimming, eating, chit-chatting and simply catching-up with each others lives. My sister who is pregnant with twins, being the youngest of the Francisco girls, got all the tips and advices about this and thats. I got the chance to give some sermon-therapy sessions to my 4th sister who really needs to do some mild but serious exercising.

Til the next trip! Woohoo!

2 comments:

marie said...

That's good! Basta meet tayo lagi pag andito ka.

justice said...

pwede namang hinde!? next time with girlie na!