What started out as a simple comparison of personas about who's who in the fashion movie Sex & the City turned out to be a full blast Mommies Night Out.
We booked the whole Gold Class cinema and you can imagine the chattering of 30, yes 30, highly excited women. Some even came all dressed up like Carrie possessed them...I found that really cute. They felt the freedom from their Mommyhood and had their inner teens released.
The package we took included free flow of drinks and appetizers but I guess food was the least of our interest given the shoes, clothes and MEN on screen.
Alas! It was midnight and it was time to get back to reality. Though some had to go home, I and the others opted for another hour or so at Clarke Quay for some dancing and innocent drinks...I love Virgin Coladas!
2 comments:
wow kumare, different look ang blog mo ah!!!
I know kumare...and I like hehe
Post a Comment