Nowadays, I consider myself quite lucky to not only have a job but also have a working environment where I look forward to go to. Busy yet relaxed. No typical, stiff uniforms are required. Lunch meetings with the boss is not a breath stopping experience and having a chauffer driven Jaguar for the simplest of office tasks is something really not to complain about.
Also, I get the chance to attend certain opening nights of theatre plays that are quite "interesting"---given the sensitive topics exagerratedly addressed but have to be humorously taken in.
The one we attended a month ago (see photo with hubby, my friend and bro-in-law) was a small theatre play compared to the upcoming one this November; and given that I like the bravery of this particular production---I won't miss it for the world.
(disclosure: photo from ExpatLiving Magazine, Aug. 2009 issue)
No comments:
Post a Comment