Tuesday, April 21, 2009

From latter days to today

People say that when years pass, things fade. Perhaps true in certain situations but not when it comes to good friends filled with 'youthful' memories--let's call it the good old school days.

Max and his wife, Pearl, stayed a night in this island and thanks to facebook, we were able to plan a couple of hours meet for some wine and dine. We went European in the tropics! Dinner at a German restaurant called Brotzeit and drinks at the Swissotel The Stamford, the tallest hotel (for now) here. I have to say the evening view is beautiful.

Lots of teasing, reminiscing and embarassing moments to talk about. He reminded me of my boyish attitudes and how I never let the boys push me around as they did to the others or I'd punch them (literally). Memories of the most liked and disliked teachers, the pop-up quizzes we dreaded and more...it was really fun! Hopefully when I go to Manila on July, we could meet more batchmates and see how we've all grown-up.

2 comments:

Sofie said...

Hello justice,

Ang Facebook talaga, very useful. Found some long lost friends in FB too. O di ba no?

justice said...

positive advantage of this tech generation