


Click on the Mosaic!
Am so looking forward to the weekend. After our Thailand trip last week and our daily never-ending adventures there; all of a sudden I just wanted to STAY home. Another sign of aging I guess haha Add to that the visit from the flu virus for some days and voila, home is the best place to be.
I've been a SAHM (stay at home mom) when the kids were little, not that they're big already and I enjoyed it. Heck I even told myself and others that I would not work and stay the same MomMe that I was in Germany. But, things don't always work the way we want it to and in my case, work, besides family and friends became a sanity saviour when times were rough. Hmm, what's the connection of this part to...
Aaanyway, Thailand was great. The kids being big now are able to enjoy certain adventures with us. Alyanna rode and drove the ATV (with just some slight assistance from a guide), Keanu was able to ride elephants without me panicking that he'd tumble, and Rex had his first motorbike youthful accident--some scratches to chat with friends about. We all went to Patong too, you know, Thailand's red light area. It's not as brutal as I thought. When I saw Alyanna with a questioning look, realistic, compassionate and eye-opening explanations were quickly given. I don't want the kids to think that life IS perfect. (I know what too much shielding does to an individual and my kids have to be stronger)
The food was great! We had the authentic Thai buffet dinner on our first night and it left us with tummies only our mothers could love. I loved the food so much that I'm actually looking around for Thai cooking classes. Yum!
Meet Anna by the way, the resort's gentle, gentle giant.
4 comments:
I love Thailand too! I've been to the Phi Phi Islands and loved the snorkeling there. You should go see it too.
Mina
Mina, too bad we didn't get the chance this time. I'm sure we would all go snorkeling!
Hello justice,
You and your family indeed had a great time! Ano yong sinakyan niyo na nasa maputik na daan kayo? Type ko yan, haven't tried it yet. Siguradong exciting adventure yan.
You actually did a lot of things ha. Saya!
Hi Sofie,
yeah, activity filled everyday yung sched para masulit yung ilang araw.
it's the ATV (all terrain vehicle)--parang lara croft haha
Post a Comment