Today, my youngest did the sweetest thing. As he called out to say goodbye when the schoolbus arrived, I was drying my hair and the noisy appliance hindered my ability to hear and wasn't able to return him wishes of a good day and i love you's. His dad told me that he literally stood by the gate, waiting for a response and when there was none, he turned to him and said, "Papa, can you please make sure that you tell Mommy I left already?" Dad says "Yes, I will." "Make sure ok? You must go up to Mommy and tell her." "Yes, ok, I will." And off he went.
Next thing I saw was a smiling man going towards me as he told the scenario word per word.
13 comments:
Hello justice,
Ang sweet naman! Young boys can really be so sweet! And sometimes, so irresistible pag nagpapacute at naglalambing. :)
Anyway, have a great week!
irresistible talaga kaya his sister is always using him to ask me for permission haha if kayang i-bend, papayag ako
the week's great so far!
Kakatuwa naman, na touch ako. Now lang ako naka visit dito kaya medyo nagtagal ako browsing your past entries. One big happy family nakakatuwa. Haaay di na ako nakatawag, basta one of these days chika tayo.
ate marie, he is a sweetie! i check your site as well regularly and pag walang update, ibig sabihin busy sa pagpatakbo ng barangay beautiful. basta when you get the chance to call, tawag lang. if not, sa july andyan ako haha
Adorable! I better see the big guy on July. You're kids are all beautiful, I should set them up for a modeling shoot here what do you think?
mina
Okay, a big round of AWWWW!
mina, you will see them for sure 'no! they're as beautiful as ehem...bwahaha
hey tin! agree!
napaka sweet talaga ng mga boys...galing mambola! they have us wrapped around their little fingers ;-)
kumare, yeah! kaya alyanna always uses him to ask permission for little this and thats haha hirap tanggihan ng mga mata
ang cute ni Nanu!
girlie, saksakan!
what a precious precious kid, awww!!
Post a Comment