Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I like...

Call me shallow but I'm so taken with the MOTORAZR2 V9, my new toy. I specially like the thought that it's new and mine. Told ya--shallow :-)

Yeah--the cheap, economical me always opted for A's 6 month old ones and strongly convinced to keep my prepaid number forever. But forgetfulness gets me everytime, leading to not having enough credits to accept calls he he. So A offered to get me a line once and for all.  

I've been fumbling with it for 2 days now and I still can't figure out how to change the alert tone for receiving messages! We're not talking blackberry/iphone stuff here but I can't seem to find that in the user's guide. Talk about prehistoric me. Help, anyone? 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ako marunong mag-change ng ringer/alert tone sa txt msgs, kaso tsamba lang yun eh...kaya hindi ko na din alam kung pano hehehe.

prehistoric ba ikaw, ikamo? aba eh mas lalo akish. alam mo bang ang gamit ko up to now eh yung razor pink na binigay sa akin ni steve Christmas of 06 or '05 yata yun??? hehehe

justice said...

kumare, di ko pa rin matsambahan. buti na lang "if there's a will, there's a way" ang drama ko't never give up haha binubutingting ko pa.

asus, eh kung di ko pa kunin yung mga luma eh malamang '04 din ang gamit ko nyahaha

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

have you figured it out? I was like that too when I shifted to moto from sony eric, hirap din. I got it, pero limot ko na naman.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i got the new number pala, sorry di ako nakapag-reply, wala akong load...hehe, joke lang

Anonymous said...

girlie, yeah. actually, si A nagturo. binutingting---buti wala akong 'secret' haha

wala kang load? teka, may extra pa akong 'top-up' ;-)