Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not like picking apples

I'm seeing RED! No, I'm not mad, I'm just on the hunt for red shoes. 

What I thought would be an easy task given the number of malls and selection in this shopping island is turning out to be a challenge. 

My workplace being in Orchard saves me alot of time and money commuting around as I do my shopping after work. I have roamed around shops in the area for 2 weeks now and have tried lots of pairs but in vain so far. Either there's no size or it's not the red I'm looking for.  

oh well...patience is a virtue.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Justice!

Ako I love red shoes. Basic yan para sa akin. Very elegant tingnan. makes a simple get-up look chic.

Right now, love na love ko ang aking patent red shoes. Maybe you also want to try this kind?

Anyway, have fun and good luck sa red hunting! :)

justice said...

Hi Jhing!!!

My thoughts on buying exactly! The hunt goes on haha

Anonymous said...

hope you find the perfect pair to go with the look you want to achieve ;-)

Anonymous said...

caryn, red is the color of the season so time to be jolly i guess :-)

Unknown said...

you know what kumare, pareho tayo ng vibe. I bought a red winter coat. And for our annual military ball, I plan on wearing red as well.

justice said...

kumare, kita mo na...distance really doesn't exist sa ating vibes haha

still haven't found the right one :-(