I was so upset this morning on the way to work. I had to let 4 trains pass-by before I could squeeze in. Terrible. What's worse is, people are insensitive. They can't even keep their bags where no one would be pushed or scratched by it!
I was victimized today by one lady's handbag. I was wondering what kept on poking my waist irritatingly and when I turned to see HER bag causing it, I told her to "please" move it away a bit. The creature, probably having a bad day raised her voice telling me, "so where?!, so where?! you see so tight olreydi"-----the passengers looked and frowned at her as I shook my head in disbelief and asking WHY are we breathing the same air?
I had two choices:
(a) to waste airtime arguing and be like her or (b) move away and say ommm...
9 comments:
one of the things i don't miss about singapura. :(
hay tin, i don't think i will miss anything here except FRIENDS i've made.
kumare, para bang nasa LRT?? At least kahit siksikan jan, wala naman siguro nanyanyansing at wala din siguro nandudukot sa pitaka mo ehhehe. siguro kung ako ang sininghalan nung babae eh baka natilian ko sya ng di oras. baka nasabi kong "eh di isabit mo sa leeg mo!!".
could have done something similar kumare pero sabi ng aking mabait na konsiyensiya eh wag daw bumaba sa "d'others"
tsansing? naku, lugi sila sakin--overage-----dukot? lugi din, puro resibo ng bayarin haha
mishu!
Hello Justice!
Mukhang pareho kayong di maganda ang araw noon a. :)
Patience dear, patience! :)
hi sofie,
mukhang ganon nga ;-)
sana sinagot mo, over there lah
siguro better: "halika ikaw ang isasabit ko" bwahaha hay, mga tao talaga
don't forget to disinfect girl!
Post a Comment