Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pirates of the Andaman



Besides lazing under the sun, reading a book, swimming and all those usual to do's in the beach, Treasure Hunting is definitely a MUST. When A and A took the role of treasure keepers, they made sure that we get to do a real hunt.

I was designated navigator to Captain Keanu but turned out that I was better off as Mommy---having no sense of direction, I didn't really make it easier for the little pirate. They say "Women can't read maps?"---yeah, I'm learning.

But, despite the lack of navigational skills, we succeeded. The treasure was found. 

It was an enjoyable activity for everyone and perhaps next time, I should do the keeping :-)

7 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

ang daya, bakit di ma-enlarge yung sexing naka b&w 2-pc?

justice said...

girlie, ewan ko nga ba. siguro na-realize nung pic na wala akong hiya ilahad yan kaya siya na mismo ang nagkusang wag magpaclose-up hahaha

trulily, di ko talaga alam hehe

Anonymous said...

wow! you go girl! and i sooo luv the tan

Francesca said...

oo nga, ayaw mag enlarge.

Pero i could see, the tummy is flat. Thats already something, hihihihi.

Justice, nag slim ka ba kaka treasure hunt?
or prepared to get slim just for the treasure hunt?
What ever, its good to be slim...

justice said...

hehe francesca, hayaan na ninyo at binibigyan lang ako ng kahihiyan ng blogger :-)

nag-slim, nagtataba---di na malaman ng katawan ko ano dapat gawin bwahaha

Anonymous said...

sexy momma justice! oo nga, dapat bigger size yung pic :)

justice said...

tin, ngyah! ginalang na nga ako ng blogger haha...actually di ko talaga alam ba't ganyan pag-ka-upload niyan e