
dadadadadadadadadadadada......so many daily episodes have happened and now I'm left with the dilemma of where to begin where I ended. Ergo, I have obliged myself not to succumb to the excuse of having no time to do so. For one, I do owe (a big) part of my sanity to the emotional release whenever essential.
Thailand proved to be a peacemaker. Not only for the war that is not seen by strangers but for the soul. An eye-opener of where to go from the place that used to be nowhere and no longer afraid whether it will or will not be. Was ready without knowing it because of the fear of the unfamiliar. Truth is, I can exist as is. It's the thought that made me think I can't.
Nuf said for now.
Here are some scenes of more stories to come...suites facing the beach, sunset view from the pool villa area, lighthouse in the eastern part of the island, sunset shot from our place, who else ;-) and the lounging chairs we owe our fabulous tans from.
8 comments:
hey! hey! someone's sounding free-spirited here. good for you jus!
lovely pics atice, very relaxing:)
mina! it's about time haha
btw, email mo laging talbog.
ate marie, hi pretty politician hehe yeah, it was.
nuf said, where do i begin?
di ko din alam eh, basta ang alam ko you had a good time, and yeah it's good for the soul, er ewan. ang lalim, daming feel in the blanks, hehe. miss na kita, ano ba!
girlie, miss you too 'no! kayo ni ate marie!
good for the soul and the subconscious consciousness bwahaha meron ba non?
huwaw, kahit Tan ang kutis, amputi pa rin ng kili kili hahahaha... paamoy nga ;-)
kumare, salbahe ka talaga :)
matalab pala talaga ang tawas nyahaha
Post a Comment