19th January, Saturday:---The day started with Keanu's cuddling demands. (him = squeezing himself in the midst of giants ha ha) He was up early and couldn't wait to start the day. I begged him for some more sleep but in vain. He was ready to go and hit the pool! Of course, nothing is to be done lest after a big hearty breakfast. And just as every resort will have---buffet!
The children had a blast munching this and thats, overfed the fishes and explored the grounds. A had earlier told them that they should leave us in peace for breakfast even for awhile because mommies and daddies need some break too. I sooo agree!
Before noon, we dropped the kids at the kids club for their T-shirt making hour. I and A went on an ATV (all terrain vehicle) tour of the "jungle" as they would call it there, more on coconut plantation for me.---After a 5-minute briefing, we were given our pulis pangkalawakan (space police) gears and we were ready to go! Birma, our guide, had me circling the track twice just to make sure I'm up for the hour and a half drive in MY dress! Yes, I was wearing one thinking that we'll JUST have breakfast.
In the beginning, I was too cautious driving, following our guide, Birma and ducking from hitting branches and overgrown bushes. But when I got the hang of it, twas like riding a bike and I started to enjoy the little adventure.
As we went further, Birma kept on letting us pass the harder trail. He seemed to enjoy my screeching every time I drove over mud, puddles and thin bridges. A was behind me speeding up every now and then daring me to drive faster which I refused to do in unknown grounds.
Finally, we exited the plantation and was welcomed by an empty beach. Birma, waved to A and I, with a smile that says, "it's all yours!" A looked at me and grinned, and off he went. I felt braver and took on the challenge and followed him. It was goooood! We were like little kids driving in circles for awhile. We stopped for some chat with Birma and a little walk then off we went to a little hut for some coco juice before we headed back to the resort to get the kids.
The next day, we all just took the time to relax more and lazed by the pool.
It was a wonderful time in Bintan, Indonesia. A good pause. Sometimes, you just don't want to go back to the real world where reality bites. The End.
9 comments:
oist dalhin moko dyan ha, gusto ko din magbihis pulis pangkalawakan.
Oks ah, para kayong si Shaider at si Annie hahahaha.
Ang saya naman. I'm happy kumare, you deserve it!
wow...ang galing naman! ako din, gusto kong magbihis pulis-pangkalawakan. hehe
btw, you look so gorgeous, justice!
girlie, sige, sabay hanapin natin si darna haha
kumare, ba't nasama si Annie? di ko gets---lammo namang IQ ko eh beginners bwahaha
des, alin yung gorgeous yung, shaider look? sige, isusuot ko paglipad ko dyan haha
uy atice go din ako dyan pero mukhang nakaka pagod ata. I'm glad you had fun and that was a good break for you and the family.
ate marie, yes it was a gooood break! very much needed indeed.
hey, sabay kayo ni girlie then we can go altogether. will be cheaper pa with the same quality :)
Justice, ang hahanapin ko si blue Zaido (dennis trillo) yoko kay darna!
blue Zaido? sino siya?
si dennis trillo...palabas kasi yan dito sa pinas...sila ang mga pulis pangkalawakan...heehee
Post a Comment