Just as I was in the prelude of what I could call "something"--- another pops up and I once again have to chew the cud.
I'm a "jack-lyn of all trades", I believe that everything can be learned as long as you're willing to. That not all things can be taught lest you are IN it.
Weigh girl, weigh. The cards are now open for your bet. All you have to do is choose the right one that will let you play further...
10 comments:
ahem...ako ay may napupuna. ang aking kumare tila baga nagiging masyadong matalinhaga sa paglipas ng panahon. ang dating bukas na aklat, ngayon ay unti-unting nababalot ng misteryo. parang namumukadkad na rosas na kaaya-aya sa paningin at kahalina-halina sa mga bubuyog, ngunit tila baga mailap at hindi madaling pitasin?
hehe, kung ano man yan, i hope you place you bet in the right one nga.
haayy... kaya nga ba ayaw ko ng sugal eh! :P
kumare, first of all, banyaga ka talaga! hahaha
yup, too much exposure destroys the plan so i'd rather be a shadowy figure for now. there is no need to rush...life's fast enough ;-)
"umilap pansamantala sa talinhagang nadarama"
ruthie, di din ako mahilig sa sugal but i guess it's a requirement of life to take the risks and be ready for the outcome; wishing that better judgement was taken :)
pssst! bakas ako diyan.Alam mo bakas? side bet ako, hahaha. Good luck sa panibagong sugal ng buhay.
ate marie, everyday's a challenge...wag lang laging "basted" hehe
hmmmm is it skype option? gets mo? hehehe
yup, weigh... goodluck!!!
AnP, "Safari"---in Swahili, "to make a journey" but doubtful of reality.
balitaan moko pag panalo baraha mo ha...im sure winner ka naman everytime =)
girlie, blow-out ;-)
Post a Comment