If distance they say is a way to get closer,
why do I feel that it makes us farther apart?
If distance they say will make the heart long,
why do I know that it is there that I belong?
Absence speak louder than presence
It is a fact that is felt as days pass---
Longed for are the times of possible encounters
Thankful for the brief moments of togetherness.
why do I feel that it makes us farther apart?
If distance they say will make the heart long,
why do I know that it is there that I belong?
Absence speak louder than presence
It is a fact that is felt as days pass---
Longed for are the times of possible encounters
Thankful for the brief moments of togetherness.
To think how far and away you are brings frustration
I am not victorious when it comes to waiting,
Time is of the essence as we live in this world
I have waited long enough and hurdled.
The sun sets and rises with you in my thoughts
following the rhythm of the day as it beats--
Nothing has changed since the first time,
Nothing will change if only you were mine.
7 comments:
yey! first honor ako.
Ang lalim, di ko maarok :0. I know everything will turn turn out fine. hugs to you my dear.
thanks.
it's hard..pero patience lang talaga...make the most of what is there...enjoy lang, di mo mamamalayan ^_^
one word.
nice.
ang lalim naman nito.
loved it though! really nice...
AMORE! what's this thing called AMORE?
Nice kumare!
girlie, "make the most of what is there"---exactly the case.
g, when it comes from within lalo ;)
des, saksakan ng lalim, wag ng hukayin---just love it hehe
kumare, di ko na din inaalam hahaha basta go!
Post a Comment