For the past years, I've been paying certain things in the Philippines. Some will soon be reaching the bracket of which it pays on its own and waiting for the right time. Say, something I can
about
aboutWith that part looking stable, this time I'm itching on investing and owning something. Perhaps a side effect of my being in an investment firm? Nah! I just know that since I'll be welcoming my 4th decade next year, it's time to have an accomplishment. Surely not to mistake that line for accomplishing nothing. I have, but they're immaterial and priceless.
Truth is, while I can and have the means, then "might as well." I figured having the luxury of a job now without the need to pay for the rest of the family's responsibilities, it gives me the opportunity to pay for the other things that will also be beneficial for us all in the long run.
hmm...

No comments:
Post a Comment