I was having lunch with my boss when my mobile rang.
Me: "Hello?"
Keanu: "Hello Mommy. You know what?"
Me: "Hi! Love. What's up?"
Keanu: "I have a surprise for you. You'll be so, so, so happy!"
Me: "Really? So tell me big guy. What is it?"
Keanu: "I GOT a medal in my Projectwoche! You know Mommy, the Sportwoche we had in school this week! I was second place Mommy. Bryan was first and Charlene was third. Only 3 of us got a medal in our class. I'm second best Mommy!"
Me: Ignoring my boss's existence...I cheered to my little one's pride.
"Oh my god! That is sooo great! Congratulations! I am so proud of you! You ARE the Best!"
Keanu: "I'll show you later when you get home!"
Me: "Yes, my love. Would love to see that!"
Back to boss gleaming with pride and excused my childish cheering.
Boss smiled and said: "It's alright. Well done."
What can I say?---It's a perfect Friday!
3 comments:
tell him tita dowel is also very proud of him! he's such a sweet sweet boy. i can just see his wide eyes lighting up while on the phone telling you his big news... such an angel talaga my pamangkin!!! "Nanu, tita dowel loves & misses you soooo much"
until i got home and andreas got home, patago-tago pa niya yung medal haha sobrang sweet talaga
awwwwwwwwwwwww..........kakatuwa!
Post a Comment