Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lipo or Botox?

Have been working out at least thrice a week with the dire hope that my metabolism is as young as I remember it to be. Turns out it's not and I'd have to suck up the courage to accept that losing weight at this age takes a lot of work, effort and sadly, discipline. Yes, the big D with eating. I love food and no doubt vice-versa that it leaves traces of its love---READ: bulges!

Last night, I was looking at our OLD photo albums with the kids and I had to bear the pain of looking at myself from long long time ago...back in the 90's! My little one's honesty echo's nonstop in my head I feel like having lipo done right now!

"Mom, can you be like that again?" THAT meaning a healthy, crispy 55 kilogram voluptuous woman.

"Hmmm I don't think I'd be like THAT again."

"And Why?"

"Because I'm getting older and my body can't do the activities I used to do like exercising the whole day. Mommy was teaching aerobics before 3x a day so I looked nicer then."

I think my son took that as a self-pity line so he tried to make me feel better.

"It's okay, you still look nice now even if you're OLD." waaahhh!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuhhhhh... kakamiss sya lalo! nanu-nanu!!! tita dowel labs yu

justice said...

o di ba, kakaibang magmahal hahaha

marami pang hirit na funny yang si kolokoy ko and i'll try writing them

marie said...

hahahahaha...tactful consolation, ang sweeeet parin:)