It's Chinese New Year in this part of the world and I'm wondering where the heck did last year go?!!! more so, last MONTH?! Either I'm so busy with life's daily grind and happenings or I did the Snow White snooze and let time pass me by---AGAIN!
I was some years back a SAHM as well and I used to think that my life was fast. I was moving like a programmed robot, multi-tasking here and there. By the time I woke-up, the to do's go tsak-tsak-tsak...and voila! it was night time once more. Sometimes the need to change from jammies to house clothes or vice-versa is futile because what I wore seemed good enough to function as both.
I'm done (for now) with that stage and now on another platform of life. I'm a Working girl, er Woman. Not bad and I'm not complaining at all. Though sometimes I find myself entertaining the thought of being just home once more then minutes later, I whisk the thought away and be glad to be doing something else.
I enjoy my work. I like the people I work with. I like the independence of having my own working life and $$$. Buying stuff for family/friends from my own sweat (yeah right) makes me feel proud. Not to mention the little "tokens" our boss gives us every now and then which makes having an office in the Orchard area a disadvantage to shopaholics. (not that I'm one)---I'm the ant who likes to save for the rainy days.
So despite the speed of everyday, I'm grateful for living in it.
So bring it on Tiger Year! Meet the Pig! The year has just begun.
4 comments:
is that your recent photo? loving the long hair :P
yes girlie, it's a recent one. long hair na ako hahaha
bagay!
haha ate marie, sacrifice in the heat nga lang
Post a Comment