The kids' spring break has arrived and with this economic downturn, having vacations require more than second and third thoughts. Devising a good break from reality requires moolah of which I don't enjoy abusing but at the same time, living to just work isn't right either. Am sure there's something in between...
Alone? I can do with a budget getaway. But if the family has a certain criteria then I'd have to do better than the simple ones I have in mind without bleeding the pocket. Luckily, Asia offers alot of options and budget airlines are also there to lighten the weight a bit.
So, after gathering tips, repeated calculations and considerations, we decided to go here. The travel agency gave me a good deal for 5 people for almost a week's stay so I hope I did well like last summer.
The rates would have been better if all of us would be in one room but peace has a price. I want to spend time with them and their enjoyment counts the most but I would also like to take advantage of my self-proclaimed me time.
The rates would have been better if all of us would be in one room but peace has a price. I want to spend time with them and their enjoyment counts the most but I would also like to take advantage of my self-proclaimed me time.
6 comments:
Nice!! I bet you guys will have fun!!!
Hello Justice!
Good choice! Laguna Phuket was not so crowded way back in 2002 when we went there. It's really a nice place. I don't know now ha. It's interesting to know the story of that place. You'll read about it at the magazine they normally have inside the room. I won't tell you yet. :) Although it's probably in their website already. :)
Have fun then!
kumare, salamat. sana eh makisama ang panahon.
sofie, naintriga naman akong bigla. i'll wait til we get there to read the mag ;-)
thanks!
BUDGET getaway as in! Remember our HS hiking? The dust and all when you were so upset with the tent! HAHAHA
mins, this can only be you haha yups, how can i forget aber? kaw ba naman matakpan ng tent haha
Post a Comment