My daughter is now 10 yrs old and I see that she's entering the nursery stage of puberty and boy I think I have to get one of those "Puberty for Dummies" book.
Not that I'm actually hoping this happens but I'm merely anticipating it so I could better MY self-control, patience and understanding on what our daughter will be going through as early as possible. Practice makes perfect they say but with children, there's no amount of practice to make us really ready for what's to come. We can just save enough strength and sanity to get through it.
The root of this is because I know I wasn't an easy one either. ouch.
(Bracing myself)
4 comments:
be a friend to them more than a Mom...that's how I did it with Ish, so far ok na ok ang relationship namin.
Girlie, I prefer that relationship you said but due to the outside environment (read: friends) school is something she has to realize I'm (we're) serious about. Nagiging lax coz her reason eh, but my friends didn't do it too...ngyah! haha
kumare and girlietay: ako din i prefer sana na friends kami ni alexis kaso eh hindi talaga ubra dahil may pagka-sadista este estrikta ako. she knows i mean business. siguro naiisip nya minsan, "ang hirap talaga magpalaki ng nanay!"
kumare, mahirap nga yatang magpalaki ng nanay kasi tinry ko kay mommy pero di din ako ubra hehe
am 'trying' to stay in the middle. business and pleasure can be done parallel naman so baka mag-succeed kami.
Post a Comment