
At the beach, onstage, at the playground...nothing can be more stressful and exciting than keeping your eyes and attention to a (beginning to be) adventurous tyke. Measuring his limits, reasoning his qualms out, even using the power of tears from time-to-time...he surely knows how to get what he wants.
With all the buzz of work and daily agendas, I realized that this has been drafted more than a month ago. wow! that fast? I forgot to share his kindergarten's K2 graduation day where the rest of the school would be performing as well.
When the big day came, we were so excited to see him in his pirate 'porma'. I know stagemoms aren't allowed to do the paparazzi but hey, my son's runway moves were the very climax of his class and I am a proud mother ;-)
4 comments:
true blue kulit bulilit..kakatuwa!
don't you have a video of his pirate modeling? i-youtube mo. ang guapo niya for sure :)
Cute naman yang si Kulit bulilit mo
ate marie, saksakan :-)
Post a Comment