Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A month of house-hunting again

Hunting for houses has its exciting moments but it's getting to be tiring these past few days. Going round and about in the traffic nowadays doesn't give me any pleasure as my motion sickness takes over.  Lease will be expiring soon and time's flying fast. The decision to either extend for another month or move out in a few weeks have to be done before the year ends. 

We've viewed at least 15 properties---a combination of condominiums, terrace houses and semi-detached ones. I was hoping to this time get a good-cut condo because of the facilities but it's turning out to be not appropriate for us. Some of the terrace houses (can have pool facilities) have been pretty appealing but the asking prices were too expensive for what we think it's worth. So, the list so far has zoomed-in to more houses again. 

I've short-listed 2/3 from what we've seen and hopefully in the next few days a decision can be made so that I can start planning and contacting contractors, movers, utility issues, kindergarten, renovation dates and so on.

geeesh, just 3 years ago I came here for 5 days to do this?! now the whole circus starts again...

6 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

geez, ang dami ko na palang na-miss na posts mo. I agree with Rhada, matalinhaga ka talaga.

Why are you moving to a new house?

justice said...

The holidays are keeping you up and about kasi haha

Moving coz the rent of the one we have is finished and hoping to move a bit closer to the schools of the smaller ones.

marie said...

Happy New year, good luck sa home hunting.

justice said...

thank you ate marie!

Francesca said...

jus, bili na kasi,para la na moving out, then invite mo kami, pede? ahihihiii

justice said...

ches, pag dumating sa puntong yon, imbitado kayo :-)