Sadly, I got a letter being passed around our area a week ago, asking "us" neighbors to sign a letter that he has to be muzzled when being walked because he's so big and MIGHT EAT their kids?!---asking for our opinions and comments. you can guess what my reply was.
Some nutcase family just moved in the block and are afraid of even cats entering their garden coz it MIGHT scratch and cause sickness to their kids. Well, welcome to the world or stay in an incubator!
Palmer stays Boscombe Road's gentle giant.
8 comments:
Hello Justice!
Wow, what a huge dog. What kind of a dog is that? I'm a little bit afraid of fighting dogs, and the street dogs in the Philippines. But other than that, I have no problem with them. That dog even if it's so big, looks so nice and behave.
Have a great week!
Honestly I'm scared of big dogs that's why we have 2 small breeds , a pug and a dachshund. Well I find people O.A. when they shun pets just like I was before when I never really experienced how it is to have lovable pets.
susmio garapon, OA sila ha. eh mukhang kaybait naman nyang si gentle giant aka Palmer. Kung hindi ba naman mabait yan eh papayag ba yang kabayuhin mo kumare, eh ASO nga siya...ASO, hindi KABAYO hahahaha.
Sofie, I don't know what breed it is eh. He's really nice though.
Ate Marie, I understand some parts of their worries naman pero talagang OA sila. I just didn't elaborate how at sayang ang airtime ko haha but Palmer is really harmless kaya nainis ako.
Kumare, hahaha tama ba namang kabayuhin at samantalahin ang kabaitan?---pruweba lang na kahit ano pwedeng gawin sa kanya.
your neighbor should live in the moon, don walang animals, kundi sila lang...
magandang suggestion yan...sa pluto may bakante haha
Post a Comment