Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vacation Hiccup

After weeks, no, months of planning, our summer vacation is (suddenly) over. Two weeks have passed and now I find myself reminiscing the wonderful time we all had and the memories I so tried to catch on cam but still, despite the hundred photos---most are meant to be simply treasured in the heart.

Though I have my mom's gift to multitask, I'd rather concentrate on downloading and uploading (some of the hundred) photos and videos first. To laugh and talk about it some more before I succumb to the reality that this is now part of a walk down the memory lane.

I can (and would) write in full narration style the days that came by but I feel my mind prefers to be in sluggish mode and I am more than happy to respect such choice :-)

2 comments:

marie said...

Hi atice? how are you dearie?

justice said...

ate marie, busy lang sa paghabol sa work and domestic fix-ups but all in all ayos naman.

kayo diyan?