There are still so many to discover in one's personality which are driven by years, situation and perhaps emotional evolution. Sometimes who you think you knew since childhood has totally become someone else. First you investigate how it happened and then make a verdict according to the scenario you deem right. However, in the process of judging, you forget that you're not in their shoes and perhaps HAVE NOT been in those shoes (yet). Well pray hard that you don't because you wouldn't want to be judged either or worse, you might not know what to do.
People who know me consider me a strong, very social and friendly person. They're right. But there are those who force me to act according to their thoughts and beliefs--just because. They don't realize that my actions are driven by situations I am in and make decisions as I (READ: I) deem necessary for that time. Some may and may not agree to it but we're entitled to our own opinions. I've learned that it's pointless trying to fight the current. "I told you so" lines are annoying whispers because I have a different shoe size...I also know though they don't believe that, that I've given certain things a try before moving forward differently with the hopes that maybe, just maybe, this one works. If the decisions produce positive results, then good. If it doesn't and gets worse, then it is probably how it should be. Only time will tell and I am ready to watch how it turns out---again, may it be good or not.
I cannot and will not live according to what people think but to what suits the time now while considering the pros and consequences of the future.
So if you think you know someone--think again.
2 comments:
suggesting is different from imposing...better yet keep you mouth shut nalang di ba? Things might work for you but not for me.
yes girlie--buti may mga taong gaya mo na "gets" ang ibig kong sabihin when i'm not saying it at all...hay!
Post a Comment