Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day in our Home

The night before Mother's Day, my daughter strictly told me to sleep long and only come down when they say so. Of course, why should I oppose the extra hours given?     It was almost 10am when Keanu came and woke me and A up. he was trying his best to whisper the 'plan' and in fairness, I tried my best not to listen. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise right?

Almost an hour later, a nicely set table (by my dear daughter), fresh bread, roses, cards and little labors of love were nice visual appetizers to come down to.

My daughter made me a nice card and in it was her little thoughtful present--10 Sg dollars. haha She figured I'd buy myself 4 packs of chocnut with it. Tweetums.  Keanu made butterfly fridge magnets and asked A to help him get me a gift since he knew he needed dad to pay for his thoughtful thought.     Rex was still in oblivion coz he had a sleepover and that said, day was night for them so I only saw him over dinner. These young adults.

Me, A and the 2 kids decided to go to the Zoo for the afternoon, and as a closure to a supposedly relaxed day, I booked myself an hour of foot massage before my last battle called Sunday cooking   :-)   

Hope everyone had a good one too...

7 comments:

tintin said...

Lovely Mother's Day! Greetings from the west coast. We've still got 50 min. till Mother's Day is officially over.

justice said...

Thanks Tin! I'm sure yours will be a post to look forward to :-)

Francesca said...

i didnt kasi in France hindi celebrated yan so I work go home, blog and go to bed.
Boring as in.

Pero on one side, tipid,
ksi ng garden na lng ako , pinag tika ko ma geraniums ko, hehe.

Toni said...

Soooo sweet!

Belated Happy Mother's Day, Justice!

justice said...

Francesca, nag-mother's day ka din in the form of being with your germaniums hehe

justice said...

salamat toni! surely your mom-to-be day was also spent well :)

tin said...

your kids are so sweet and thoughtful! dapat everyday is mother's day talaga. :)