If you'd ask my family about my reading 'ability', they'd say, "Justice? she doesn't read." bwahaha Am not really a fan of books but there are "chosen ones" that would get my attention. There's no definition of what types I read, it just has to be worth it. Here's a video that caught my hard, sentimental side--and why the book "A Lion called Christian" is worth my time. If this is NOT love, then I don't know what is. I still don't understand why people don't get the difference?
5 comments:
Saw the video and it was touching. na pa cry a tear ako lol
pinakita ko ke lolo, sabi eh: it shows, that to some it is better to adopt an animal than raising a kid.
very touching!
francesca, i won't be surprised if you did--touching kasi.
yeah it's true. in "some" cases, mas marunong pang tumingin ng utang na loob ang animals.
kumare, natunaw puso ko--kala ko wala ng itutunaw haha
Ano ka ba napaiyak naman ako dito! Beautiful piece.
Post a Comment