It's been two weeks since I began the "pause" from work again. The first days being a full time manager of the household, kids and yourself once more took some adjusting moments but a lot better than full time control, stress and distrust. No need to elaborate. I refuse to trouble the (my) nerves.
As for now, I am enjoying having the ample time I have for everyone. My children, specially Keanu, loves waking up and having breakfast with me before he goes off to kindergarten. Alyanna comes home and I'm readily available to do homework with her. Time and weather permitting, we make a 2-hour bike ride to the East Coast Park and sometimes have some ice cream. I get to walk our dear dog Jake and enjoy some bonding time too. Oddly, I actually missed it. I used to walk him in Germany, sit on a mini hill behind our house and enjoy the peace. *sighs*
I have also been cooking lunch for everyone since 2 weeks. My eldest son and I have time to chat in the mornings until noon, mind you, and laugh on our shallow jokes. Lastly, my gym membership is once again in full use. I get to attend their classes in the mornings once more and also able to join my friend for some Pilates sessions.
Guess I have to redefine "unproductive when at home"...
As for now, I am enjoying having the ample time I have for everyone. My children, specially Keanu, loves waking up and having breakfast with me before he goes off to kindergarten. Alyanna comes home and I'm readily available to do homework with her. Time and weather permitting, we make a 2-hour bike ride to the East Coast Park and sometimes have some ice cream. I get to walk our dear dog Jake and enjoy some bonding time too. Oddly, I actually missed it. I used to walk him in Germany, sit on a mini hill behind our house and enjoy the peace. *sighs*
I have also been cooking lunch for everyone since 2 weeks. My eldest son and I have time to chat in the mornings until noon, mind you, and laugh on our shallow jokes. Lastly, my gym membership is once again in full use. I get to attend their classes in the mornings once more and also able to join my friend for some Pilates sessions.
Guess I have to redefine "unproductive when at home"...
10 comments:
if staying at home and being mom to 3 kids is unproductive then i don't know what productive is in our situation. we have a 24/7 job and i will strangle anyone who will question me from not having work noh?
mina
I bet the kids are lovin' it!!
Tama si Rhada! Enjoy ang mga kids when mommy's home.
kumare and ate marie, we all are!
so you quit? at least your kids get to enjoy you...masarap maging full time Mom, and of course having time for yourself too. Lalo ka na se-sexy nyan kasi back to the gym na
girlie, good in a certain way kaso mukhang sa sexy medyo alanganin haha at home and relaxed--dapat strong will to not be a couch patatas haha
I must say,you have written everything in a very precise manner.I can undertand how difficult it is for you to manage kids and a "Stressfull Job".So,now enjoy your life and freedom.
Rakhi, you know exactly what I mean haha
i'd love to be able to be in your situation :) if only we could afford it.
linnor, nice to see you here! obvious na wala akong primary trabaho kaya back to blogging hehe
Post a Comment