Thursday, April 10, 2008

Didn't burn the pockets

Went to Orchard this morning on a mission---to hunt for shoes and bags that are on sale today from Salvatore Ferragamo. Got-up early as planned just so we can beat the crowd of other SF fanatics and also managed to let my neighbor know about it, just in time for her to join our little shopping adventure.

It was almost half past ten when we arrived and the queue was getting long fast. There were people checking our entry passes, "as if the whole country didn't have the Isetan Privilege card?! " Oh, I stand corrected, my friend doesn't have it yet so we had to inform the checker that she's our guest. Though I actually think it really would not make any difference except that they wanted to make it look and feel "exclusive".

Finding at least two styles to my liking, the next challenge was to find my size. Most of the shoes were a size 6 or 7 which made me and my other friend quite disappointed. But, no point dwelling on what's not meant for us right? Instead, our attention turned onto the selection of chic neckties they had.

Minutes later, we were off to TCC for supposedly a coffee break, which smoothly transformed into another shopping adventure. I saw a couple of nice stuff but I declined the urge to buy now. My Philippine trip consisted of shopping as well, so.....let's say, next week ;-)

5 comments:

marie said...

hmmmm....but what if you have your size? I doubt if you can resist the urge of the tons of stuffs you bought from Manila right? hahahaha

marie said...

what I meant was no matter or irregardless of the tons and tons of stuffs you shopped for in Manila.

Anonymous said...

hey girl, i know you're not into branded items but i'm happy to know that you do indulge yourself every now and then. Como estas amiga?

mina

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i love SF too.

sige next week balikan mo baka sakali may size na, ngek yung couple of nice stuff pala ang babalikan next week.

Anonymous said...

ate marie, the price was unbelievably LOW so i would have bought it.

let's just say my friend bought last time when CK had a shoe sale---and it only cost her less than SGD$100?!