Alright, I'm not saying I believe in horoscopes, forecasts or whatever you want to call it but hey, won't hurt to read and have fun with it either. And to those who can't "understand" English, I have included the Chinese characters to ease your pain haha事业变化多端的一年. A year with lots of changes in the career. - job, i have. career? what's that?
注意身体健康, 病从浅中医.
Beware of your health, cure it when it is not serious.
- as long as the cells behave themselves
要有诚心的对待事情, 不可过于吝啬.
Must be sincere in solving problems, cannot be too stingy.
- Er, which do I solve first?
投资须谨慎, 以免破财.
May have lost of wealth when not invested properly.
- First I have to find THE wealth to invest properly, ey?
小心意外事故, 要对家庭负责.
Be responsible to your family member, don't take risk.
- When was I not?! let me count the ways
(this forecast is from an email I've received)
3 comments:
i love the anecdotes! hehehe
oink oink! muwah kumare! next year is my year!
kakatuwa sagot mo ^_^
Post a Comment