I dread dental visits. I never came out of one without a bad prognosis. Either I need a filling or a root canal done. Who do I blame for my dental dilemma?----I, me and myself.
Can't point my fingers at mom or she wont' hesitate to scold me in my dreams! Mom was extremely organized when it came to our medical and dental healths. We have regular appointments with our family doctor and dentist. Sometimes, the clinics felt like our second home! Toothache, stomach pains, wobbly tooth, gum pains, rashes and sprains.....you name it, mom's been through it.
Now it's my turn. And though my organization skills have somehow deserted me, working in a dental clinic keeps me alert on my kids' check-ups :-)
That's me on the 'sentence chair' by the way getting a crown fit for a----well, aging woman. Less the fear if you have one of the island's friendliest dentist
5 comments:
Yehey! Yahoo! Yebba!
Ako din eh, hindi mahilig magpunta sa doctor or dentista kung hindi din lang kailangang-kailangan. Pero kung para sa mga bata eh tiyak na up to date palagi ang doctor's visit.
Aba! at may bago na pala dito!
Asus! Welcome back fren! kelan tayo meet? uwi ka Ba?
kumare, if not for our kids baka bungal na tayo hahaha
ate marie, oo meron na (sa wakas?)---won't be going home for xmas but planning around end jan-beginning feb., bahala na, hirap sa timing eh
ako din malamang bungal na ^_^
loka! haha
Post a Comment