You've touched a soul like no one has ever had
You've put a smile on lips that have been sealed,
You've erased memories hoped to be forgotten
You've mended wounds that wanted to be healed.
You've flown great distances in all your travels
You've crossed oceans farther than anyone can see,
Your existence is a gift to anyone who knows you
Your unselfish love has made things possible to be...
It is a friendship, shared and nurtured. It is a bond, forever treasured.
You've erased memories hoped to be forgotten
You've mended wounds that wanted to be healed.
You've flown great distances in all your travels
You've crossed oceans farther than anyone can see,
Your existence is a gift to anyone who knows you
Your unselfish love has made things possible to be...
It is a friendship, shared and nurtured. It is a bond, forever treasured.
4 comments:
Yes and I am one:)
yes you are :)
I hope I am one of the many you've got =)
if you're not, then i'm missing out on life :)
Post a Comment