Friday, July 10, 2009

Flickr Flick

It has been there for some time. I've managed to use it somehow. And today, after some years---I finally pulled myself to pay to upgrade my account. Now what?

I need to tag or re-tag and make this one more manageable but either I have no time or too lazy to learn it or simply too duh for it.

I need time to play around.

4 comments:

Francesca said...

i got the sàme probs,
flicker, fàcebok mutiply,friendster, blogger, àno pà bà?
Sus, wàlà n time niyàn sà mgà fàfà nàtin, bàkà i divorce nà tàyo, lol

good luck sà flicker twitter etc etc mo, hàhà!

justice said...

fran, thanks. i need the luck haha

SHIELA said...

me? no time ako dan...hehehe.

good luck na lang m dear.

justice said...

hi shiela,

though how much i expose myself by using these, i feel at the same time it's MY space alone---ironic ba? haha