
I have a lot of catching-up to do--- but as unpredictable and full daily schedules can be, I fall short of my own resolution to be more consistent with writing. House hunting, work, Doctor appointments, being weekend entertainer for the kids with A ladidadida...
Ha! I'm trying to find an excuse for lack of diligence to write...tsk tsk tsk
It's NEW Year my dear, IT'S NEW YEAR...
An adventurous 2009 lies ahead...good luck!
8 comments:
Hello Justice,
Happy New Year! All the best in 2009!
me din so tamad to post, minsan parang ayaw ko na...it's been 4 years na din, haaayyy
thanks sofie!
girlie, ay! pause but don't stop! it's something to look back to :-)
It's ok atice, basta andyan kalang no need to cram.
mwah ate marie!!!
mukhang masaya ang New Year's celebration...i hope masaya ang buong taon mo, sampu ng buong pamilya..
bakit nga kaya nagkakatamaran na magsulat????
taos pusong pasasalamat kumare!
ewan, taon yata ng patalastas hehe
Post a Comment