Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mini ME

Hmm, if I can convince my boys to grow their hair, perhaps they'd look like me too(?) ha ha dream on momma

to all the MOMS and MOMS TO BE---

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey just, happy mum's day!

-mina

Anonymous said...

Hi Justice!

Ngayon lang ako napadpad dito, I just got back from Pinas e. Just would like to say thanks for dropping by sa blog ko.

Happy Mothers Day nga pala sa yo!

I've been to Singapore nga pala a few years ago. Grabe wala man lang akong isang langaw na nakita. :)

Anonymous said...

mina, thanks. to you too!

Anonymous said...

sofie, thanks for dropping by and the greeting. hate to disappoint you pero now may langaw na...nakapagpagawa ng visa haha

Anonymous said...

naks, parang pinagbiyak na papaya ah...

belated happy mommy's day, justice! btw, nagbalik na ako. hehe

Anonymous said...

haha salamat at welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Carbon copies! ;)

Belated happy mother's day!

P.S. I changed blog addresses na. :)

Anonymous said...

hey toni, thanks. will update!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

parang gusto ko i-paste ang litrato ko, pede nako tita girlie ^_^ pasado naman hair ko di ba?

Anonymous said...

ay oo girlie! pasang-pasa...sige!

Anonymous said...

sobrang hawig na talaga kayo. :) makagawa pa nga ng isa, baka sakali maging kamukha ko na... ha ha

Anonymous said...

tin, go go go..lumalaki na naman si little one eh ;-)