Tuesday, March 11, 2008

File Attack

Piles of paper affect me greatly and tonight they shall vanish.

After tucking-in my kids to bed, I silently began rummaging through my drawers for anything worth filing. The three folders I bought from Carrefour yesterday are all ready for the load they're about to carry. I have armed myself with basic office supplies too: stapler, hole puncher, markers, file dividers. And being an OC like me, it's going to be a long night. Once I get going on work like this, it's hard to stop.

Looking at the amount of paper I have collected for sensible to senseless reasons, I know that after tonight, we won't be running around like headless chickens when in search of anything that I might have misplaced or forgotten about. Age? nah.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husticia!!! Care to come over and rummage through ours? haha

I've been putting that one off...for a few years now hehehehe (natatakot akong mawala sa dami!!)

Anonymous said...

des, haha ngayon alam ko na san ka hahanapin pag nawala ka bwahaha

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

buti ka pa nasimulan mo na, ako tambak tambak pa din, haaaayyy

Unknown said...

pagkatapos mo jan, dito naman ha??? ;-)

Anonymous said...

girlie, if i didn't need anything or still had drawers to keep it in, malamang di pa ako nagsimula haha

kumare, parang ayaw nga maubos ;)